7:30am
Weight 160lb
Waist 38"
Hips 42"
Checst 40"
Thigh 25" ( left thigh)
calf 14"
bicep 12"
Body fat 20%
Breakfast 7:35am
1/2 Cup 2% milk
1 multi-vitamin
Lunch 12:00 noon
Crystal Light Hunger Satisfaction
1 Yogurt
Dinner 4:30pm
1 cup chopped Chicken Breast
1 cup Broccoli
Total Calories for the day 438 give or take
So I measured myself for the first time in years..Wow, im not very healthy now am I??
I measured my sons waist today, he wanted it done, he is 20"....Everything Ive been reading says the ideal waist for a woman is 32.5....Wow, thats like 12.5 inches bigger then my son...can you say skinny??? My goal for now is to lose 5" off my waist..thats not that bad.. And its reasonable. So here goes.
So far today is going good. I had my breakfast. Im not hungery and not craving anything. I did feel sick for a few minutes after breakfast. I almost threw up. but didnt I drank some water and felt fine. I will probably do some cardio today like jogging in place, its too cold outside to go out so indoor is the best. I will not weight myself daily though. Once a week or so will be fine.
11:32am
So I did some cardio, jogging in place for about 7 minutes. and then I did some free weights for about 5 minutes of a total of 250 calories burned. It was great. I did it while Aly was sleeping. Dustyn even joined in. How cute is that. Anyways, I plan on eatting lunch in about 30 minutes then rest for a few then do some cardio again. maybe this time for 10 minutes. I am hungery alittle but not that much. My stomach is actualy growling for the first time in a while. so i will eat some lunch and the drink lots of water and wait and see.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment