Monday, January 25, 2010

My weight management

So, I will be trying to lose weight. I have to big events coming up. One is going to my husbands highschool reunion and the second one is going to Disney World. Both of these events are only 7 months away. I have 7 months (28 weeks) and 30 pounds to lose. That is about about 2 pounds a week for 28 weeks. If I do 2 pounds a week for 28 weeks I will have lost 56 pounds, but I dont need to lose that much. If I lost 56 pounds I would weight 104 pounds. Way too much. I want to weigh 130 pounds. So I need to lose 30 pounds as of today.
This will be an adventure. And very hard since I have an eating disorder maybe more then one. Binging and not eating at all.. I need to learn balance and understanding.
In about 2 to 3 weeks we will be getting a wii and a wii fit. This will help me with my cardio. I want to buy some free weights to use as well. I can't really do the total gym anymore because I hurt my left wrist while doing the butterfly and now every once in a while it hurts. Im sure I can do the total gym but deal with my wrist hurting.
The reason Im trying to lose weight........Well should I even say I'm losing weight, maybe?? See I want to get healthy for my children and myself (of course) and my husband. I can do more things with them if i do. Plus I will look better. So in general my idea of this is to get healtheir and more active, losing the weight is just a plus.
I know this adventure will be hard and I will need lots of will power. I know that I may not eat right as in eat too much or not enough but I really dont need people telling me this I already know. I know when I do wrong I see it but for someone to tell me this is really annoying. If you are reading this blog, support me or not. I dont care. What I do, when I do it and how I do it is all up to me. I do have one person I do talk to about this adventure. Heath..He has been my best friend since I was in my teens and he knows me more then most. He is the only one I will okay to give me the advice I need.
I will be posting what I eat when I eat and how I eat along with a little blog of how I feel. This might be the key to keep me on track. Time consuming, very!! But worth it?? Yes..
So I will start todays blog. It will be updates several times a day.. The blog may be good or bad.. But this is what I need to do.
I keep my information also at " www.everydayhealth.com " I can keep track of my calories and what I have burned.
So heres to me and my family...Good Luck and Lose that weight and get healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment