So, I have this friend on facebook that had a very intresting stats the other day, it said If you have no joy in your religion, there's a leak in your Christianity somewhere." This made me think. ALOT... My Grandparents use to always say, you don't have to go to church to worship God..
You don't go to church to find Christ, you find him in you and in your home, you take Christ out of your home when you try to find him out of the home... This make sinse to me.. I am struggling with this matter. I thought I found Him, but I don't think I really did, or did I?? Have I lost Him or am I just not happy with the church I go to?? I don't feel Him there nor do I feel him in my heart or home...
I remember as a child I tryed to find Christ. I'd pray and even cry myself to sleep, wanting his love was soo important to me. I didn't have the love I needed and I sometimes think to this day I don't have the love I need. How do I find this love that I so badly need?? How can I love my children if I don't know what real love is??
and how am I to be this better person I want to be if I have bad influances all around me?? Is this where power comes in and faith?? How can I be this person I want to be when my husband has bad habbits too??
When I went to the baptist church I liked it just as I went to the new testament chruch I liked it. yes at one point when I went the the LDS chruch I liked it..
This is soo hard and yet I know part of the problem is that I too need to work on it not just thinking God is suppose to be the only one doing all the work... this is a hard task, but for me to be a better parent, wife and person I need to do something.. Life is hard..
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment