Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Updates ofcourse

So I thought since I had the time I would update. Lots have happen. I have came to a conclusion on my religion. LDS all the way baby.. :) Its the best for me and my family.
Dusty is growing, but having some probs. He is in a special school. The teachers there think he may have impluse behavior probs.. Dont supprise me there. He is on steroids scary though.. He gets mean on them.. ugh.
Aly is over 1 now, and well she isnt walking just yet.. She will be soon though she walks along everything...
Rob and I are working on going to the Temple and getting a new home. Are plans are to put this home on the market in Feb of next year. Crossing our fingers on that one.
The car that Rob and his cousin Dallas is working on is running now, just having probs with getting the boots changed out..
Ive been relooking at my life and what to do with it.. thats been a adventure in its self..lol
will up date more later ran out of time to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment